Machine Embroidery Design FormatsAll designs come as a zip archive file that when unzipped or extracted contain the following embroidery file formats:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
There will also be an "Instructions" folder that contains a PDF file that has step by step instructions with many photos to help with your embroidery design.
These headbands for the 5×7 hoops are almost identical to the 6×10 version. Only the center appliqued part is shorter for both the doll and the girl sizes. Everything else remains unchanged. These headbands are almost completely stitched as an in the hoop project. There is a small amount of machine stitching required.
You are receiving a total of 10 stitch files:
1. A headband file for a child with Velcro option
2. A headband file for a child without Velcro
3. A headband file for an 18 dolls head with Velcro option
4. A headband file for an 18 dolls head without Velcro
5. A freestanding (FS) bunny head file (in 2 sizes)
6. A FS butterfly file (in two sizes)
7. A FS flower file (in two sizes)
There are 3 add ons: a butterfly, a flower and a bunny head that get attached to the headband by Velcro. The Velcro is applied during the embroidery process. The 3 add ons are freestanding and exchangeable, making this a very versatile set.
Instructions are also given for adapting the headband to an adults head.
Finished headband size:
14 plus 4 elastic (Girl)
7 plus 4 elastic (doll)
Graphic artist for add ons: Sugar Bear Graphics