This project is completely stitched in the hoop; no additional hand or sewing machine stitching required. The background is quilted and the top and bottom borders are attached during the embroidery process. Both the snowman and the sign are appliqued. It is easy to do; we show you how.
There are 3 stitch files in your download. One with the words “My Hope is in Him”, another with the words “Merry Christmas” and finally one without the words. This will allow you to enter a name or other wording on the sign.
Mug rugs finished size: 6.75” w x 4.75” h
Designs dimensions: 7.00” w x 5.00” h
Hope Snowman MR 17,435
Merry Christmas Snowman MR 18,525
No words Snowman MR 16,184
- Fusible fleece, heavier weight like Pellon 971 F
- 3 contrasting/coordinating quality cotton fabrics
- one fabric for the front center
- one for the wider, outer borders and back
- Steam a Seam 2 or similar bonding product
- Painter’s or masking tape
- Sharp, small, curved tip scissors
- Mini iron
- Stabilizer: Polymesh (woven, cutaway)