These sweet stockings are completely made in the hoop (in one hooping). The stockings are fully lined; no seams are showing on the inside. The “cuff” is applied during the embroidery process; the toe and heel areas, as well as the center label are all reverse appliqued. If you have never done reverse applique before, do not worry. It is easy to do and we will show you how with detailed instructions and photos. There is no hand or machine sewing required. Great as a Christmas tree ornament, filled with chocolates or candies, or as a small gift of appreciation.
These stockings are not just for babies. They are very versatile.
You will receive 6 stitch files:
1. One file with the words “Baby’s First Christmas” (girl version)
2. One file with the words “Baby’s First Christmas (boy version)
3. One without the words “Baby’s First Christmas” so you can insert a name and date (girl version)
4. One without the words “Baby’s First Christmas” so you can insert a name and date (boy version)
5. One without the words and designs but with an empty label for you to
insert a monogram initial or small design
6. In addition there will be a plain stocking as well with only the heel and
This is a very versatile set and can be used as a tree ornament, hanging from packages and peg boards, and even as silverware holders for your Christmas table. Also available in larger sizes.
Please note: Only the baby designs and Baby’s First Christmas lettering are part of your stocking files. Any add ons, monograms or other seasonal designs are used for sample purposes only. All designs used are from Oma’s
Place and can be purchased separately.
Graphic artist: www.pinkgemdesigns (extended license purchased)
5×7 stocking (full version -girl) 4.63×7.00” 13,976
5×7 stocking (full version -boy) 4.63×7.00” 13,013
5×7 stocking (no words – girl) 4.63×7.00” 10,242
5×7 stocking (no words – boy) 4.63×7.00” 9,822
5×7 stocking (with plain label) 4.63×7.00” 6,253
5×7 stocking (no label, no designs) 4.63×7.00” 3,694
Finished size: 4.50”x6.50”
* Please note that stitch counts vary greatly depending on machine format used.
Available Formats - All designs come in the following embroidery formats: art, dst, exp, hus, jef, pes, shv, vip, vp3, xxx.
Designs will be downloaded in one zip file. If for some reason your desired format is not found, please contact us.