We have had and continue to have illness at our house and it’s been hard to get anything done, whether cleaning the house, cooking, or sewing for that matter and I finally managed to get Rileigh’s Vida dress done. It will be the last one til spring/summer when I will probably do another series of summer versions of this dress. I absolutely love making these. They are like a painter’s pallette, allowing for artistic expression through embroidery. I wish I could show photos of Rileigh in the dress – maybe someday.
I used designs from Embroidery Library to give this dress a “princessly” look and decorated with Swaroski Crystals. The dress has a lot of “bling” – I hope Rileigh will like it. I had never worked with Crystals before and it was fun. I am not much for bling myself but I do know that my little granddaughters do!:)