Machine Embroidery Design FormatsAll designs come as a zip archive file that when unzipped or extracted contain the following embroidery file formats:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
There will also be an "Instructions" folder that contains a PDF file that has step by step instructions with many photos to help with your embroidery design.
These sweet stockings are entirely stitched in the hoop. They artfully lined; no seams are showing on the inside. The “cuff” is applied during the embroidery process; the toe and heel areas, as well as the center label are
all reverse appliqued. If you have never done reverse applique before, do not worry. It is easy to do and we will show you how with detailed instructions and photos. The stocking comes in 6×10 for Brother as well as Viking hoops. But you are not just getting a baby stocking. These stockings are very versatile.
You will receive 6 files in 2 different sizes for a total of 12 stitch files:
1. One file with the words “Baby’s First Christmas” (girl version)
2. One file with the words “Baby’s First Christmas (boy version)
3. One without the words “Baby’s First Christmas” so you can insert a name and date (girl version)
4. One without the words “Baby’s First Christmas” so you can insert a name and date (boy version)
5. One without the words and designs but with an empty label for you to insert a monogram initial or small design
6. In addition there will be a plain stocking as well with only the heel and toes patches.
Please note: Only the baby designs and Baby’s First Christmas lettering are part of your stocking files. Any add ons, monograms or other seasonal designs are used for sample purposes only. All designs used are from Oma’s
Place and can be purchased separately.
Graphic artist for babies and frame: www.pinkgemdesigns (extended license purchased)